Monday, December 21, 2009

Princess and the Frog

Well I saw the Princess and the Frog movie today and I realized something about me (that almost never happens when watching a cartoon Disney movie). So here is my defect: I focus too much on my life plans (my "dream" in princess terms) than taking time to absorb life. Perhaps maybe I am also running from love too, but I won't admit that. Everything just seems stable when I only have to focus on one thing at a time. I am not a great multi-tasker. After seeing the movie my new dilemma is whether I can do both or if it is better for me to choose. I guess I can be open to having a relationship before I decide that it isn't for me. Mabye this love thing isn't so bad, but it is something that I only plan on trying once. If it doesn't work the first time I'm going back to doing what I'm good at--being a friend and helping others. So I guess this is my public confession of my fear. I would also like to take the chance to apologize to the two guys whose numbers I threw away this month. I did it out of fear of distraction and fear of the unknown. I am sure you are great people and you will probably never see this blog, but it makes me feel better. Lets see if I can put my words to action (I bet $5.00 I won't). To prove that I am open to this love thing I will call the next guy that gives me his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment