Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You know it is approaching winter when...

So last week I was walking to my car parked in a garage when a guy starts walking at the same pace beside me. He started chatting like it was normal to follow a girl to a parking garage and talk to her. Fortunately, he got lucky and that girl was me. From the look of him, I had nothing to be afraid of and did not mind being followed. Apparently, his car was parked in the same garage. He also went to the college. After small talk we finally parted ways because our cars were parked on the opposite side of the floor. Once I reached my car I realized my fly was down the whole time, a problem that I only worry about when it begins to get cold. Usually, I wear skirts until the chill kicks in, but that day I had on pants. I stood there wondering if I should be mortified, but decided against it considering my zipper was only an inch long to begin with. It is always aggravating to deal with because it is not long enough to have to worry about being exposed, but just long enough to be annoying when it is down. I quickly zipped it up and thanked God that I only have to deal with this problem for a quarter of the year. I don't think he noticed, but it I am am still bothered my my zipper is only one inch!! Just give me a button.

Oh cold weather, why must you make me wear pants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment