Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh how I have abandoned you my dear friend Blog

If you can't tell, I have been replacing my writing time with school assignments and that is no way to maintain a healthy relationship with a blog. So let's catch up. (Numerical style as usual--no specific order):

1. I decided to try lent this year which equals lent poetry minus liberty desert

2. Interesting life complications

3. 1 beautiful prom dress for my sister

4. A happy visit to lifegroup

5. An email that may change my life

6. A dorm prayer group with friends

7. One Intervarsity meeting on an off day

10. An interesting church with interesting people

11. Oh, and poetry night with a friend (let's begin here)

Tonight was pretty cool. I talked a friend into going to open mic night with me at this museum. We enjoyed the eclectic performances, and then... a real poet took the stage (ok not really, but it took him some guts to get up there and I approve of that) This moment just really stood out to me and I wanted to record it. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment