Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No lie, I am supposed to be doing homework right now

Before I settle into my normal routine, I need to let some steam off. So here it is:

Darn non-working laptops!!!!! (I'm sad to say that Dell is dead ) : )

Unfortunately, I am in the library where I should be working on my blog for class, but that isn't happening. I have decided that I haven't been letting my emotions out as I regularly do, and that I should instead blog about that. On top of this frustrating week with my computer, my friends have decided to do some man-hunting and bathing suit shopping for me. If there are two things in the world that I could live without right now it would be men and bathing suits. But if they happen to read this, I'd like to say that I appreciate the kind gesture. Oh yeah and I must not forget that I have been slowly loosing my memory. That's right, I'm getting old.

Now for the lighter side of things:

I am really enjoying my second semester. It has been full of exciting school work and mischief as listed below in my highlights of the month:

1. Three hour astronomy lab from 7- 10 (not)
2. Statistics quiz (I think I found the best kind of math in the world)
3. Scaring the crap out of Jacob (I still laugh a little on the inside when I think of this)
4. Making better grades in Astronomy!
5. My French teacher is awesome (I don't even mind that I have the class everyday)
6. Kidnapping Snicklefritz and blaming it on Myles (what can I say, I am against stuffed animal abuse)
7. Blogging for homework (I can official say that I do homework for fun now)
8. Kidnapping Myle's stuffed cows and blaming it on Jacob (don't worry I returned them all after two nightmares about taking other people's things)
9. Oh yeah, and I finished weaving another purse!

Well, I must say Janurary 2010 has been quite eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment