Saturday, October 22, 2011

Random guy with a toothbrush

So it seems that anything worth blogging about keeps happening at the desk of my job. Tuesday this professor comes in carrying a toothbrush in his hands with an attitude too perky for the early hours of the morning. He approached and asked if he could turn out the lights in the laundry room to save energy. While I am an energy saver myself, this was definitely the strangest request I have gotten at the desk. There he was standing with his toothbrush in his fist as spunky as can be asking to turn out some lights. I just could not rain on his parade, and decided to let him do as he fancied. If it made him think he was saving the earth, then why not? He walked away feeling better and said it had been bothering him for days (I thought it was creepy that he had been watching the laundry room that long). It is funny what bothers people. As he walked away, I felt guilty for not telling him about the second laundry room we have and how the lights stay on in there all of the time too. He was so excited about turning that light off that I thought it would be best to keep our other energy wasting room a secret. I am still at lost as to why he had the toothbrush, but who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment