Sunday, November 28, 2010

The logic behind love

Should love be logical? Wait. Is love logical?

I don't feel like belting out the essay that is brewing in my head about this topic, but I do want to say that life without love has to suck! To all the fools that think they can create a logical existence without it, you are doomed for temporary happiness.

So I guess it is logical to love if one wants to live a happy life.

Not loving in place for doing what is logical is living in complacency. That is my reasoning about that. None of this business about the mind being placed above the heart signifying that logic and reason are superior to emotion. They are equal, and should both be used. So if that is your view. Tell me something. Do you love me and how would you even know? This is something to put in poetry form. I feel like I replaced blogging with poetry, but I will get back in the swing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment