Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Week #2


LEADERSHAPE


So I cannot even begin to describe the madness of LeaderShape. It was awesome!!! If I can sum it up in a few words it would be: awesome group (cluster) bonding, armadillo hunting, bug swatting, awesome food, and complete darkness on the Bonnie Dune Plantation. Oh, did I mention that I was yards away from a real snake! Not only did I learn things about myself, but I met some of the coolest people on campus. Together we took on the wilderness away from civilization. But most importantly, I found out my life's vision and direction. I always knew the factors that drove me to go a certain direction in life, but writing it down wrote a certain reality to everything I thought was impossible. I not only have to be a participant in changing the education system and religion; I can be that revolutionary that spurs things.


Key things I wrote down during the week:

-(someone looking at a golf cart) "...look, there's a fratmobile..."

-poster and cheer

-team building

-inclusiveness

-sharing stories

-game night

-Tanya's story

-FIJI guys are awesome

-Star power


So that was my week in a nutshell. I am two days behind on the blog because I took a nap as soon as I got home, and didn't wake up until the next day. Oops. The good news is that I am back home for real this time. You know you are back in Savannah when you see a gothic person. I saw my first one in 10 months! Chains, baggy black pants, and a top hat...oh home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment